We're delighted you're visiting our website!
Chances are good you already know Salem Evangelical Lutheran Church. Founded in 1895, we've been serving up Swedish egg coffee, pancakes, and meatballs from our Minnesota State Fair dining hall for 64 years. Located in north Minneapolis, we are theologically progressive and missionally minded, with worship being uniquely Lutheran and uniquely Salem. There’s even a bluegrass band that leads worship on 4th Sundays! Salem is "Reconciling in Christ (RIC)" and we're a place to learn, grow, and belong--following God’s invitation to become your best you.
WORSHIP is at 10:30 AM
Here's the Latest on What's Happening at Salem:
- Ash Wednesday Service, February 18th, 7PM
- Drumming Circle, February 24, 7 PM (after the community dinner)
- "Roots & Wings" Bluegrass Worship is every 4th Sunday
- High School Youth Group Meets Wednesdays at 7 PM
- Choir Rehearses Thursdays at 7 PM
Monday-Thursday 9 am -2 pm
Friday by appointment