We're delighted you're visiting our website! We are a church that shares a living, daring confidence in God's grace. Liberated by our faith, we embrace you as a whole person — questions, complexities and all. If you're looking for a faith community that will celebrate your unique gifts, come experience Salem's welcome. Salem is proud to be a progressive community of faith meaning we respect our heritage faith while applying critical thinking and practical reason to the myths and metaphors of ancient scripture. You don't have to have your faith already figured out. Come live out your faith in community, and we will figure it out together.
Join us at 10:30 a.m. for worship.
- WEATHER CANCELLATIONS FOR DEC. 4:Friendly Neighbors, High School Youth Group, and the Affordable Care Act Healthcare Discussion.
- Throughout Advent, Pastor Robyn is preaching a series titled "Based on a True Story."
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Worship will be held at 10 p.m. (one service only)
- Join us for any 4th Sunday for our Roots & Wings Bluegrass worship service, 10:30 a.m.
- Sign up in the narthex, or call the office, for our new adult "progressive" bible study opportunity. Let us know if you prefer Sunday morning or a weekday.
Monday-Thursday 9 am -2 pm
Friday 9 am -12 noon